Saturday, December 5, 2009

GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok.....how much did GLEE totally kick ass this week?!? GREATEST. SHOW. ON. WEDNESDAY. NIGHT. If you're not watching Glee, then you are missing out on some GOOD TV. This show gets better, and better every episode. Here are a few highlights from this week's episode that i LOVED...

1. We saw Mr. Shue's bad side!!! Did you see how pissed off her got at his wife?!?! I thought he was going to slap her, I'm not gonna lie. But, obviously that would have been fucked up. But, I am GLAD the cat is out of the bag and he "hopefully" will leave his wife. How can you trust anyone after the shit she pulled?!? I also didn't like that part of the whole storyline....that scene was INTENSE!! Well....at least it felt like that....i was also on brownie...so, I wanted to cry when I was watching it. CRAZY!

2. Quinn's evil side returned!! I know she's knocked up, and the show has focused on that more. But, she's also a total bitch before she got preggers. All the shit she pulled on Sue this week was AMAZING!!! She played her like an ol' school NES game. Quinn use to be Sue's favorite, and I LOVED how Quinn came back swinging. I also fucking LOVE Sue. She's heartless in Glee and I HOPE she gets nominated for an Emmy next year. "I can't have a girl that's preggers on my squad. You're a disgrace" - Sue

3. How fucking AWESOME and GAY was that remake of Jump by Van Halen!? (I also don't mean "gay" as a bad thing, I mean it in a AWESOME way. ) Those huge mattresses, the song itself?!? It was a great collaboration, with most of the Glee kids singing and dancing. I wanted to jump into my TV and jump along with them. Perhaps that feeling was because I was on brownie? D'oh. ;-) I also dug the remake of smile by lily allen. That scene alone was pretty hot. I think I am crushed out on Rachel now. D'oh. This episode had GREAT songs!!! YAY!!!

Those are only 3 small moments that I struck out to me. Everyone should be watching Glee. Get on hulu.com and catch on up! The last episode is this coming Wednesday, then it won't be back until fucking April 2010. :*( This makes me really sad. I hope they rerun it like no other on Fox. People need to watch Glee for real. Straight, gay, black, white, and ALL!!! Some peg this to be a "high school musical" type show for adults. But, people that say that are fucking stupid. I HATE high school musical, and generally most musicals. Stop hating on Glee people!! Watch one episode, and you will see. Glee is the JAM!!!

No comments: