Saturday, December 5, 2009

Obama

This week, Obama made his Afghanistan speech. He said we're sending 30,000 troops, and they'll start to come back home in Jan 2011. You can read the full text here.

Being on Twitter, and reading some of the reactions from "progressives" doesn't surprise me at all. Because...this shit sucks. We already had a dumb ass president, already LIE to us about weapons of mass destruction, Iraq, and lead us in a FUCKED UP situation for 8 yrs. Basically, we grabbed Iraq and choked all the life out of it. But, I know Iraq was already in a messed up situation, BUT, the USA had a big part of it. End of story. So, I can see why a lot of people are pissed off at him. I'm not gonna lie...I still want to ask him "WTF!?!?"

But here's the thing. I feel like if there was ANY OTHER WAY out of this, Obama would have done it differently. I also don't think Obama is sleeping easy at night, because of this situation. Have you seen a photo of him lately?


I don't think this guy is happy at all, even underneath that cheesy smile. He knows this is fucked up. He's delivering a message that most of the population doesn't want to hear. He's the biggest debbie downer. There. I said it. But, Obama knows that people are going to criticize every single decision he makes. Perhaps I am being too optimistic? I LOVE criticizing Obama, but I also don't want to label him as being fucked up, until his term is half way done. This guy is taking on A LOT of shit when he came in office on Jan 2009. People were asking him about his plan, he made it known, and he wants to wrap this up quicker than you believe. why are people losing HOPE?!? they had it when he was running, why is the glass half empty now? Just breath y'all, we will get through this.....

No comments: