Tuesday, December 8, 2009

yay rob brezsny

I've been getting his horoscopes for years. But, this one is right on the money for me.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): I bet your relationship life will be a source of
revolutionary teachings in 2010. Adventures in intimacy and partnership
will draw you into some highly educational fun and games. You will be
invited to dramatically expand your understanding of the nature of
commitment. You will also be asked to dig deeper to discover your real
desires, which up until now have been partially camouflaged by more
superficial longings that were grafted onto you during the darker days of
adolescence. How should you prepare for the interesting tests of the next
12 months? How can you get yourself in shape to earn the demanding
gifts that will be within reach? Now is an excellent time to start thinking
about those questions.

AAAHHH! I feel like I've been thinking about these questions since I got with Matt. Every now and then, my horoscope matches with what I am really thinking about. Crazy shit.


I love you Mr. Brezsny. XOXOX

http://www.freewillastrology.com/

No comments: